Most of us are accustomed to the printer always being the computer’s partner. Do we know that copying a document or photo is possible even if it is not attached to a computer?
That is right! The printer can now be used to copy documents or photos even if it is not connected to a laptop or computer. We do not need to install the printer on the computer if we only want to copy a document or a picture.
Once we get the printer out of the box, it is ready for use and can immediately copy a document. Ensure all cartridges are inked, and the operating instructions are followed before using the printer to maximize the printer’s usability.
What is the difference between a copier and a printer?
If you needed to replace your copier, would you buy a new one, or would you prefer to replace it with a printer? Some business owners even buy copiers and printers to be able to copy and print documents. It is better to know the difference between a printer and a copier.
A copier is a machine or device that copies documents, text, and images. The machine can do its job even without attaching it to a computer.
A printer is any machine or device attached to a computer to print documents, text, and graphics on paper. The printed document is usually called a hard copy.
Today, a multi-function printer is already out in the market to provide multiple functions in one device. We can make a copy, scan or print a document, and even fax the document with just a printer.
A printer and a copier in one
If you plan to buy a new printer, here is a list of printers you can use as a printer and a stand-alone copier.
- The HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 is an all-around printer that can scan, fax, copy, and print. The average page per minute for black print-out is 20ppm. Like any other printer, it monitors the ink level and prompts you if there is a need for replacement. The only disadvantage is the low quality of photo printing.
- If you are looking for the best value printer, go for the HP OfficeJet 3830 all-in-one printer. It has Wi-FI connectivity that allows you to do the tasks on the go. Even if you are not an expert on the latest trend in technology, this printer is easy to use and connect. The only downside is a printer cable is not included in this printer.
- If you want the best quality printer, you can buy the Epson Expression EcoTank ET-2750. It produces a high-resolution image and text. The printer can print 10.5 black pages per minute. The only drawback is the LCD screen is not a touchscreen.
- Always on the go and in a rush, the Epson WorkForce WF-7710 all-in-one printer suits you. It is the fastest printer that can print up to 18 black pages per minute. A high-speed USB port is present that can let you print directly from your camera or USB drive.
- To avoid noise when printing, go for the Brother MFC-L2710DW all-in-one printer. It can produce 22 pages per minute. The print-out is smudge-free and long-lasting because it uses toner powder. Setting up the printer is only the drawback.
If you are in San Antonio and you are looking for a Copier for your business, you may contact Clear Choice Technical Services in San Antonio. You can ask about Copier Leasing Services in San Antonio, Copier rental services in San Antonio, and Copier Repair Services in San Antonio.
We are accustomed to the fact that the printer needs a computer to do its function. If you want only to make a copy of the document or photo, you can use the multi-function printer without attaching it to a computer. Always check the printer’s functionality because some printers cannot scan or copy documents. There are many printers available on the website. The list here is your guide to choosing what printer suits your needs.